This is a list of all currently implemented playable factions in Rogue-Online.
- Human, Humans are balanced and easy to play, well suited for any job.
- Dwarf, Dwarves are strong and sturdy, great for close combat.
- Woodelf, Wood elves are quick and accurate, good at ranged combat.
- Highelf, High elves are calm and intelligent, particulary good at spellcasting.
- Goblin, Tiny, unwelcome and dodgy.
- Ghoul, The generic undead.
- Troll, Big, strong and blunt.
- Fairy, A tiny, relativly fragile but no less dangerous foe.
- Lizard Man, Reptilian creatures with a high resemblance to man, able to wield both weapons and armor as well as casting spells.
- Eagle Man, Half man, Half eagle, flying creature that fears ranged weaponry.
- Merfolk, Merfolk is a faction that dwell in the ocean. They are not particulary good at anything except swimming and prefer the magical realm when it comes to battle.
- Dragon, Large and fearsome, dragons are a terrifying breed that and the source of many tales.